2021 Camp Dates
June 14 – 18
June 21 – 25
July 12 – 16
July 19 – 23
Did you know that origami influences how NASA builds their satellites? Or that you can 3D print an entire house with concrete? This year, Smart Girls is all about making connections! Students will explore topics through fun and exciting mediums, and learn about topics in a way that they never thought they could. So, get ready to reconnect with your friends and connect with new topics all around you. We cannot wait to see you this summer!
Discounts are available for multiple weeks. See details about this offer under More Information.
Fun and challenging – that’s the experience of smart girls summer camp. It’s a unique program that creates the space for girls to take risks and discover their strengths. Through a variety of interdisciplinary activities, they will connect the dots between science, technology, engineering, arts, math and more.
(select each class below for a description)
- Girls Section + Social Media (4th-6th and 7th-9th)
- Roller-Coaster Tycoon + Physics (all ages)
- Beauty + Cosmetology* (all ages)
- Rube Goldberg + Simple Machines (all ages)
- 3D Art + Geometry (all ages)
- Needle point + Anatomy (4th-6th and 7th-9th)
- Felting + Botany (all ages)
- Art + Historical Women (all ages)
- Strategy Board Games + Geography (all ages)
- Zumba + Cultural History of Columbia (all ages)
- Volleyball + Kinesthetic (4th-6th and 7th-9th)
- Soccer + Kinesthetic (all ages)
- American Girl Dolls + American History (1st-3rd)
- 3D Printing + Futurism (all ages)
- Theater Class + Current Events (all ages)
- Coding + Computer Science (all ages)
- Handicrafts + World Cultures (all ages)
- Flora & Fauna + Biology (1st-3rd and 4th-6th )
- STEM Challenges + Cooperative Learning (all ages)
- Wonder Women + Writing (all ages)
- Atlanta + Urban Ecology (4th-6th and 7th-9th)
- Legos + Architecture (1st-3rd and 4th-6th)
Morning Care: 7:30 am – 8:00 am
Drop-off: 8:00 am – 8:30 am
Camp: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Pick-Up: 3:45 pm – 4:15 pm
Aftercare: 4:15 pm – 5:30 pm
Students should bring their lunch in a lunch box. We do not have microwaves where they can warm their food.
$425 – Weekly for On-site Camps (4 classes each day)
$25 – Weekly Morning Care (7:30 – 8:00 am)
$50 – Weekly Aftercare (4:15 – 5:30 pm)
AGS does not offer any financial aid or scholarships for SMART Girls Camp at this time.
AGS is offering a payment plan this year. This option will be available at the end of check-out. If you choose the payment plan option, your total will be split into 4 installments
Camp is $425 per week. There will be a $25 discount for each additional week added. For example:
1 week – $425 (4 classes)
2 weeks – $825, a savings of $25 (8 classes)
If you have any questions please contact Smart Girls Camp Director Brittany Campbell by email.
Meet our Camp Director!
Brittany Campbell is the Camp Director of SMART Girls Summer Camp 2021. Brittany started with SMART Girls in 2017 and is excited to step into the role of Director for this summer. She is a graduate from the University of Georgia with a degree in Art History and a Masters in Social Studies Education. She has taught around the world in Australia, China, and Nepal. She settled in Georgia with her family in 2016 and has immersed herself in the homeschool world of Cobb and Cherokee County. She is excited to bring her years of summer camp experience, and a love for hands-on learning to create truly engaging and memorable experiences for all campers this summer.
Covid-19 Safety & Wellness
The health and safety of our campers and staff are of utmost importance. In effort to keep your camper safe, the following practices will be implemented:
- Masks wearing at all times.
- 6ft. physical distancing, especially indoors.
- Health screening of campers during morning drop-off.
- Guests limited inside campus facilities.
- Use of sanitation stations and hand-washing throughout the day.
- Sanitization and cleaning of targeted high touch areas throughout the day.
- Sanitization and cleaning done daily before and after camp.
- Deep cleaning of AGS building and with disinfectant fogging every weekend.
- Use of air purifiers installed in HVAC units in AGS classrooms and common areas.
- The air purifiers installed are Global Plasma Solutions bi-polar ionization units which ionizes the air to kill bacteria and viruses before being blown back into the room.
- Campers bringing their own meals and snacks from home. Enjoying lunch outside (weather permitting) in small groups, following physical distancing guidelines. If indoors, campers will have quiet lunch in small groups and physical distanced.