Thank you for considering a gift to AGS!
Like most independent schools, AGS depends upon the support of its contributors to bridge the gap between tuition and the cost of educating each student. We are sincerely grateful for the tremendous levels of support that enable AGS to provide the finest education to every girl, every day. We invite you to explore and learn more about how you can help advance the mission and goals of Atlanta Girls’ School.
Ways to Give
The most common way to make a contribution to AGS is by check or credit card. Outright gifts are 100% tax deductible up to 50% of the donor’s adjusted gross income.
- One-Time Credit Card Gift: Click here to make your secure gift online.
- Monthly Recurring Gift: You can choose to make your annual gift a monthly recurring gift. Click here to make your secure gift online, select pledge to give as your gift type, and choose your pledge duration as 12 months for a year (or another length if you wish). Before you complete your transaction, a monthly gift breakdown will be shown. All monthly recurring gifts are charged on the 1st day of the month.
- Check: A check may be mailed to the address listed below. Please make checks payable to Atlanta Girls’ School.
Atlanta Girls’ School
Attn: Office of Advancement
3254 Northside Parkway, NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
To gift securities to AGS, please submit a letter of instruction to your broker, transferring stock from your broker to AGS’s broker through the Depository Trust Company (DTC). Please notify AGS at the time of transfer so we are made aware of your gift. For more information or questions regarding gifts of appreciated securities, please email Anne Torrey McCuean, advancement assistant, or call 404-604-2860.
Please provide your stockbroker with the following account information for transferring securities:
CIBC Private Wealth Management
3290 Northside Pkwy, NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
Email Whitacre Mansfield
Phone: 404 881-3432
Fax: 855 664-6003
Participant # 5409
F/B/O Atlanta Girls School 64-0166-05-4
Keep in Mind:
- If you have securities that are depreciated in value, you may want to sell them yourself and donate the proceeds to Atlanta Girls’ School, enabling you to recognize a capital loss and receive a charitable deduction.
- You typically cannot make charitable stock gifts through an online trading service. If you trade with an online service, please call Charles Elsas for assistance with the transfer of your gift.
- The value of your gift is the average of the highest price and the lowest price on the date the gift is complete and the securities are registered in Atlanta Girls’ School’s name.