In order to be eligible for HOPE, students must:
- inform the College Counseling Office by May 1, where they intend to enroll.
- have a GPA of 3.0 as calculated by the Georgia Student Finance Commission (a transcript will be sent after graduation).
- have a completed FAFSA (apply each year) or a GSFAPPS (one application is good for 10 years). (the college where you enroll submits your completed application to GSFC)
In order to be ZELL eligible, students must have:
- a GPA of 3.7 grade point average as calculated by GSFC, AND
- a minimum SAT score of 1200 on a single national test administration date OR
- a minimum ACT composite score of 26 on a single national test administration date.
- GSFC does not superscore.
The College Counseling Office will send your SAT or ACT score report, provided that you confirm your minimum score on one test date by May 1, 2019.
Questions? Please contact Joy Gray Prince.