The tuition for the 2018-2019 school year is $25,688 for grades 6-12. Tuition for the 2019-2020 school year will be set by the AGS Board of Directors in January 2019.
Estimated fees in addition to annual tuition include:
- Textbooks ($350-$600)
- Required Device – iPad for Middle School and MacBook for Upper School (Varies with year/model)
- Uniforms ($350-$450)
- Lunch (Varies with use and selections)
- Sports (No Sports Activity Fee, but varied costs associated with player equipment)
- Aftercare ($65/week)
Atlanta Girls’ School uses School and Student Services for Financial Aid (SSS) to process financial aid applications.
Complete the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) Online – Due Feb. 9, 2018
- Starting on November 1, 2017, go to https://sssbynais.force.com/familyportal/familylogin. The school code for AGS is 2177.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Set up a PFS online account using your email address and a password. You can log out of the PFS Online at any time and then return later to complete your PFS.
- Submit and pay for the PFS. This fee is nonrefundable. Remember to print a copy for your records. SSS will verify the information once tax returns are completed.
Submit Additional Required Tax Documents – Due Feb. 9, 2018
AGS requires that you submit to SSS online or by mail the following documents in addition to your completed Parents’ Financial Statement: 2017 and 2016 tax returns and all related schedules, W-2s, 1099s and business returns (if applicable).
The 2016 documents must be received by February 9, 2018. 2017 tax returns should be submitted no later than March 1, 2018. To submit documents online, go to the Manage Documents tab in the PFS Online. There you can upload documents from your computer. Save each document separately in one of the following formats: Adobe Acrobat, pdf, Microsoft Word, .jpg, or .tif. On the Manage Documents page, click on “Browse,” locate the document, then click on “Upload.” It can take 72 hours for documents to be received and validated.