Tailored Tuition is the way Atlanta Girls’ School ensures access and affordability to an array of qualified students. Every family’s financial picture is unique—Tailored Tuition is designed with that in mind.
What is Tailored Tuition?
Tailored Tuition is AGS’s affordability program. Based on each applicant family’s circumstances, a tuition discount of up to 75 percent of the total cost of tuition may be given. As there is a high demand for Tailored Tuition discounting, this program is only available to students applying during AGS’s regular admissions season (April 1 decision date).
*net worth includes home equity and liquid assets
Register and complete the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) on School & Student Services (SSS) website using your email address and a password.
- Type the school code for AGS (2177) and then “Apply Here”
- You can log out at any time and then return later to complete your PFS.
- Submit non-refundable payment for PFS. Remember to print a copy for your records. SSS will verify the information once tax returns are completed.
- The deadline to complete and submit is March 1, 2023. Applications for Tailored Tuition are accepted after the final deadline, however, funding is typically very limited after the initial awarding period.
Submit additional required tax documents.
- The 2022 documents must be received by March 1, 2023. 2021 tax returns should be submitted no later than April 30, 2023.
- AGS requires that you submit to SSS online or by mail the following documents in addition to your completed Parents’ Financial Statement: 2021 and 2022 tax returns and all related schedules, W-2s, 1099s and business returns (if applicable).
- To submit documents online, go to the Manage Documents tab in the PFS Online. There you can upload documents from your computer. Save each document separately in one of the following formats: Adobe Acrobat, pdf, Microsoft Word, .jpg, or .tif. On the Manage Documents page, click on “Browse,” locate the document, then click on “Upload.” It can take 72 hours for documents to be received and validated.
Estimated fees in addition to your Tailored Tuition:
- Textbooks ($350-$600)
- Required Device –Laptop for Middle School and Upper School
- Uniforms ($350-$450)
- Activity Fee ($150)
- Lunch (Varies with use and selections)
- Sports (No Sports Activity Fee, but varied costs associated with player equipment)
- Aftercare ($65/week)
- Global Travel* (Upper School only)
Georgia Special Needs Scholarship Program
The Georgia Special Needs Scholarship (GSNS) Program is a school choice program available for special needs students attending Georgia public schools who are served under an Individualized Education Plan (IEP). Click here to learn more.