Members of the AGS community—parents, trustees, faculty and staff, alumnae, grandparents, friends, and community partners—are caring, involved, and exceptionally generous.
Thank you for considering a gift to AGS!
Like most independent schools, AGS depends upon the support of its contributors to bridge the gap between tuition and the cost of educating each student. We are sincerely grateful for the tremendous levels of support that enable AGS to provide the finest education to every girl, every day. We invite you to explore and learn more about how you can help advance the mission and goals of Atlanta Girls’ School.
The most common way to make a contribution to AGS is by cash, check, or credit card. Outright gifts are 100% tax deductible up to 50% of the donor’s adjusted gross income.
- A credit card donation may be made online through our secure giving site. Give Online
- Cash or check may be mailed to the address listed below. Please make checks payable to Atlanta Girls’ School.
Office of Advancement
Atlanta Girls’ School
3254 Northside Parkway, NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
To gift securities to AGS, please submit a letter of instruction to your broker, transferring stock from your broker to AGS’s broker through the Depository Trust Company (DTC). Please notify AGS at the time of transfer so we are made aware of your gift. For more information or questions regarding gifts of appreciated securities, please contact Paige Smith, Director of Advancement, at email@example.com or 404-604-2811.
The Elsas Group
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
3280 Peachtree Road, 19th Floor
Atlanta, GA 30305
Account #308-123812-783, Atlanta Girls’ School, Inc.
Federal Tax ID for AGS 58-2408353
Keep in Mind:
- If you have securities that are depreciated in value, you may want to sell them yourself and donate the proceeds to Atlanta Girls’ School, enabling you to recognize a capital loss and receive a charitable deduction.
- You typically cannot make charitable stock gifts through an online trading service. If you trade with an online service, please call Charles Elsas for assistance with the transfer of your gift.
- The value of your gift is the average of the highest price and the lowest price on the date the gift is complete and the securities are registered in Atlanta Girls’ School’s name.
Planned Giving is an options for donors who would like to choose a specific amount to be given to AGS, designate that a specific percentage of their estate be donated, or bestow the residue of their estate to AGS. We also accept gifts of life insurance, retirement plan assets, real estate, and charitable remainder trusts.
Please contact the Office of Advancement at 404-604-2811 to discuss planned giving and other options.
Many businesses will match their employees’ charitable contributions. If your company has a matching program, please provide us with the forms and will be happy to process the match request. United Way contributions can also be directed to non-profits like AGS.
Director of Advancement