AGS middle school students Sophia, Libby, and Maggie are honing their Shark Tank skills this summer! They are enjoying a week-long experience at The Audacious Institute’s middle school entrepreneurship camp.
At the Audacious Summer @ Chick-fil-A, rising 6th through 8th graders learn and apply design thinking, entrepreneurship, and innovation to address real-world challenges with a small team of peers.
Over the course of five days, campers will:
- Develop the entrepreneurial mindset and learn innovation techniques.
- Apply design thinking to tackle a real challenge you and your peers identify.
- Design a new product, service, or initiative to address your team’s challenge.
- Learn tools to refine your ideas, build prototypes, and seek customer input.
- Engage with local entrepreneurs who coach and mentor your team.
- Pitch to an expert panel of judges for feedback.
The program is packed with hands-on activities, 21st century skill development opportunities, team challenges, and mentorship to help students start planning for college and 21st century careers. Learn more about this camp and other programs offered by the Audacious Institute.