Plan for returning to AGS
New Day, New Way, The Atlanta Girls’ School plan for re-opening for the 2020-21 school year was released on July 14, 2020. It will be updated regularly and the most recent version will be posted here.
Updated July 14, 2020
AGS is still accepting applications for admission. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In order to stay abreast of the complex and evolving situation in the United States and to exercise best practices in safeguarding our community, Atlanta Girls’ School is remaining in constant communication with governmental and educational organizations. For the most detailed and up-to-date information on COVID-19, we encourage you to bookmark this page and monitor the websites listed below. We will update this page with information about COVID-19 as it relates to Atlanta Girls’ School.
Those who believe they may have been exposed to or infected with the novel coronavirus should seek medical care right away. Before you go to a clinic, doctor’s office, or emergency room, call ahead and tell them about your recent travel and your symptoms.
Messages from the AGS Head of School
- Message from HOS on April 16, 2020
- Message from HOS on April 2, 2020
- Message from HOS on March 26, 2020
- Message from HOS on March 19, 2020
- Message from HOS on March 13, 2020
- Message from HOS on March 12, 2020
- Message from HOS on March 10, 2020
- Message from HOS on March 6, 2020
- Message from HOS on February 26, 2020
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) This is a dedicated page for Coronavirus updates including information on symptoms, transmission, prevention and treatment and travel restrictions.
- World Health Organization
- Johns Hopkins Interactive and Updating Outbreak Map
- U.S. State Department
- Georgia Department of Public Health
- AGS Pandemic Preparedness Plan_2020
- AGS Infirmary Guidelines for COVID