Day One Success: A few action items to help your student start her AGS journey!
Welcome, new families! In this section, you’ll find the summer to-do list that will help you prepare for your child’s successful start at Atlanta Girls’ School. Please click on each of the four buttons below for links to forms, sign-up sheets, and more.
If you prefer a month-by-month view, please refer to the New Family Checklist to see new family action items organized by a recommended timeline.
More to Know
- SMART Girls Camp
- Carpool Finder: accessible once you have a Blackbaud account. Look under “Directories.”
- Lunch Options: Set up an account with Campus Cuisine
- Read a letter from our Parents’ Circle about how to get involved as an AGS parent!
- AGS Community Handbook 2021-22 (the 2022-23 handbook will be released in the summer)
- Who’s Who
- Key Dates
- New Family Digest archives