Are you interested in money? Do you want to have a career in Finance? Do you want to meet some really great women in Atlanta?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you have a unique opportunity. We have been offered tickets to this Women’s Networking in Finance event. While it takes place during our Spring break, it is a really, really cool opportunity to connect with potential mentors and even internship sponsors. Please let Yanni know if you are interested and available to attend so that plans can be made.
Women Networking in Finance
March 5, 2020
4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Voya Investment Management, 5780 Powers Ferry Rd., NW, Atlanta, GA 30327
The discussion will cover everything from market views, sharing career advice, current and aspiring women finance professionals, discussing work-life balance, as well as discussing diversity initiatives at various firms to support advancing this initiative across the finance industry.
- Christine Hurtsellers, CFA – CEO, Voya Investment Management
- Laurie Brignac, CFA – Chief Investment Officer and Head of Invesco’s Global Liquidity
- Stephanie Lang, CFA – CIO, Homrich Berg
- Julie Swanger, CFA – Senior Investment Strategist, RonaldBlueTrust
- Moderated by Aradhana Kejriwal, CFA – Co-Chair Diversity Task Force, CFA Society Atlanta