Job Title: After Care Coordinator
Atlanta Girls’ School is the only independent school for girls in Atlanta, serving girls in grades 6–12. AGS authentically lives its mission by providing a challenging college-preparatory program in a learning environment designed to foster the full potential of each student and to enable her to become a vital contributor to our complex global society.
AGS is seeking an After Care Coordinator to begin work January 5, 2022, and work for the remainder of the 2021-22 school year. The position is an hourly position that runs Monday through Friday (when school is in session) from 3:00-6:00 p.m. Pay is $17.00 per hour.
The position requires working on AGS’s campus, and applicants must be able to carry out duties normally associated with an educational environment. Applicants should have demonstrated success in working effectively with students, parents, and colleagues and have a commitment to best practices in education.
Strong communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills, as well as creativity, are desired to join a highly relational and dedicated faculty. Please submit a resume to the attention of Joel Contreras at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supervise middle school students in a predetermined location in the school building
- Maintain accurate records of attendance and work with the Business Office to ensure proper parent billing
- Adhere to the bylaws, policies and procedures, and to all laws that govern the school and its actions
- Other responsibilities as assigned by administration
- Capacity to work flexibly, independently, and collaboratively in a fast-paced and ambitious environment
- Strong, effective communication skills in both written and spoken mediums
- Proficiency and facility with technological tools and platforms
- Position requires the physical and sensory abilities necessary to work in a school environment, including but not limited to sitting at a desk/working on a computer and being able to move around the building and grounds and occasionally lifting up to 30 pounds
- Employees must have a valid Georgia driver’s license or the ability to obtain a valid Georgia driver’s license.