Reminder that AGS has uniform requirements that extend into our cold weather months. Please refer to the 2019-20 Uniform Guidelines on our website for the approved outerwear for AGS students. Non-AGS coats should not be worn in class or during indoor school activities. Team and club sweatshirts and jackets may be worn any time except on formal uniform days. All sweatshirts and jackets must be approved by the Uniform Committee. For cold weather wear remember that:
- Polo knit shirts are navy, white, light blue or pale yellow with AGS logo (short or long-sleeved)
- Sweaters are navy v-neck pullover or sweater vest with AGS embroidered logo or navy button-down cardigan with AGS embroidered logo (must be worn over an AGS shirt)
- Sweatshirt is a navy crewneck or hoodie with current AGS embroidered logo
- Blazer is an optional navy blazer with AGS embroidered logo
- Fleece & Jacket is a navy fleece with AGS embroidered logo or navy nylon jacket with AGS embroidered logo or navy jackets from AGS Spirit Wear Store with AGS embroidered logo
- Socks or tights are required and can be crew, ankle or knee socks, any color or white, black or navy tights. Or white, black or navy leggings can be worn with socks.
For the full uniform requirements and preferred vendor links, go to the uniform page on the website.